Important Registration Information
- Registration is not yet open for 2018, but be sure to check back. If you wish to receive a notification email or text message when registration opens you can sign up here.
- Registration for both the conference and events will be online. This will include registration for events for Posts, Crews, Troops, Teams, and Ships.
- Online registration will also include registration for the late night events such as Ripley’s and WonderWorks. Looking for more information on these late night events?
- All Adults and Youth must register for the conference.
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, or by check made payable to “Northeast Georgia Council.”
- Shooting events are open to registered Venturers, Sea Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Explorers who have either completed NRA certification or who have attended the appropriate safety briefing at Winterfest. Boy Scouts ARE NOT allowed to participate in Pistol Shooting. Pistol Shooting is only open to registered Explorers/Venturers.