Important Registration Information
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for Winterfest 2018! The event will be held in Gatlinburg February 9 – 11, 2018.
- Make sure you download the Registration Guide as it will help you walk through the process step by step and should answer all of your questions and explain the nuances for the different units attending.
- Click here to visit the registration site.
- The Advisor’s Guide will help answer all of your questions and provide important information.
- Registration for both the conference and events will be online. This will include registration for events for Posts, Crews, Troops, Teams, and Ships
- Online registration will also include registration for the late night events such as Ripley’s and WonderWorks. Looking for more information on these late night events?
- All Adults and Youth must register for the conference, including visitors.
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, or by check made payable to “Northeast Georgia Council.”
- Shooting events are open to registered Venturers, Sea Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Explorers who have either completed NRA certification or who have attended the appropriate safety briefing at Winterfest. Boy Scouts ARE NOT allowed to participate in Pistol Shooting. Pistol Shooting is only open to registered Explorers/Venturers.
- If you wish to receive a notification email or text message about any updates to registration or event guides, you can sign up here.
- Looking for staff registration?